Monday 31 October 2011

Television. It would be books, but I've been sucked in.

If you're into things like aliens, time travel, David Tennant, robots, space travel, and Time Lords, than Doctor Who is the show for you. I'd seen all the pins on Pintrest about Doctor Who and figured it'd be great. It is. There's history, the Doctor visited Shakespeare in an episode, evil-doers, and general nerdiness. I love it! Now, all I have to do is make it through the episode Blink. It's about weeping angel statues. It's creeping me out to think about it, and I haven't been able to finish it. I did read about it though, so I know what's going to happen. I could go on and on about how amazing this show is. In fact, I do go on and on about it to Sara. Poor girl. Time to man-up and finish that crazy episode so I can move on!
    I do have some fall-esque photos to post, but with class registering, book reading, and Doctor Who watching my time is spent.


via

No comments:

Post a Comment