Sunday 9 October 2011

Travels, that will happen in the future.

I'll be the first to admit, I have a severe case of wanderlust. I'm not sure how I came to be in such a state, but I don't mind, I think it's fab. In honor of Christopher Columbus and his travels, I'd like to list a few places I want to visit in the next 5 years.

1. Switzerland. I want to sample the chocolate and buy a fancy watch. Oh, and sing as I walk over a mountain, because I just escaped from the the nazis.

2. The Netherlands. I'm hoping to acquire wooden clogs, see some tulips, see some Van Gogh, and take a canal ride.

3. Germany. I hear it's lovely, and I like sausage.

4. Belgium. I want to pretend I'm Poirot, before he moves to England.

5. Italy. Seeing the Pope is important to me. And seeing all the spots from the Lizzie Maguire Movie.

6. France. I've been before, but I'd like to see some more.

Rexy, my mama, and me at Notre Dame- I'm going back to Paris to see it at night and to visit Versailles.
I say I want to visit these places in 5 years, because going to all these places is something I want to do while I'm young enough to do an obscene amount of walking and sleep deprivation. Also, I'd really like to do this before I do adult things, like get married and stuff. The only hurdle before I can take this trip, saving up!

No comments:

Post a Comment