Sunday 16 October 2011

Days in Pictures and Books 3

Thursday:
Only .5% alcohol, 100% delicious
   Lunch at Limes Farm. Rose lemonade is delicious!

Friday:
A pumpkin tray with leaf dip dish.
    Bunco. I won this easy to pack pumpkin tray. Sara's getting it for Christmas.

Saturday:
  I don't have a picture for Saturday, don't be sad, I lounged.

Sunday:
An empty coconut shell. 
   Sunday is always Mass, and then out. We went to Aston (sadly they don't build Aston Martins there.) for lunch, and came home to make horse hoof coconut shells. At least, that's what Robby did. Now, I can be King Arthur!


Books
   
     Over the past week, I've read 4 books, but I only took pictures of 3.

The first book I read was Appointment with Death by Agatha Christie. She's brilliant. I would never have guessed who killed who. If you want to read about deaths at Petra, read this book. Then watch Indian Jones and the Last Crusade to see Petra.

The second book I read was another Agatha Christie. It too was set in the Middle East, only this time the murder wasn't in Petra, it was in Iraq. I won't go into detail about the story because if I do, then you might guess who did it, and that's no fun.
I'm the next big book photographer.     
  The third book I started and finished was the second book in the Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan, it's called Throne of Fire. And boy what a book! There's ancient Egyptian gods roaming around in the duat, magicians, and an almost missable mention of the Greek gods. If you've read all the Percy Jackson books then you'll get it. I loved this one! It picked up a few months where the first book left off, but it kept up the story line and added a new one. I'm excited for the third one!



The book photography just gets better and better!
   The fourth book was absolutely astounding! I had heard nothing but good things about this book, and I was not disappointed! I could continue to gush about this book, but I'll stop. Now, I do hope that the world never gets ugly enough to come to anything like The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Read this book, you will not regret this. Unless you're a stick in the mud and don't want to be my friend.
 
I feel like I have a whole book photo career in front of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment