Thursday 13 October 2011

Almost learning at Starbucks

Almost learning at Starbucks


   It's Friday! Almost, it's Thursday night, so close enough! 
   I'm linking up with the always fab {av} from {Long Distance Loving}, 
to share my would be outfit if I had endless amounts of money. Also, 
this outfit would happen if I had a Starbucks I could drive to, set up my 
books, and think about learning. I have books, I have a Starbucks, but I
 have no need to think about learning right now. It's  a tough tough world.
 I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

flickr

5 comments:

  1. Haha love that you would wear this to think about learning...I think I know what you mean ;)

    Hope you have a beautiful weekend my dear!

    xoxo,
    Joelle
    www.whereweloveishome.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great inspiration!
    loving those boots, great for fall!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sweater + leggings - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, I died laughing when I read that you were "almost learning"...too funny! The coffee shops at Georgetown were social scenes more than they were learning zones ;) so happy to have you for Friday's Fancies! Hope you had a great weekend! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks y'all!
    {av} my goal was to make people laugh! I'm glad I succeeded. :)

    ReplyDelete