Wednesday 2 November 2011

A running nutter

  So I've been running for the past 4 1/2 weeks. That's something I never thought I'd say. Me a runner?! Crazy talk! It's true crazy talk though, and I've got to say, I love it. I love pushing and making myself go for it.

  With all this enjoyment, I've come to realize that having a set schedule for when I run and for how long is kind of ridiculous. I never know what could be going on that day or how much time I'll have or how my legs will feel. Because I've come to that realization now, I've decided that a good way to keep myself in check is to post on here my runs from the week.

    Here's last weeks recap:
      I went out and ran every single week day for 25 minutes. I would make a pretty chart to say this, but every day doesn't require such a thing. So here's this excellent picture I found on Pintrest:


Truth.
via

No comments:

Post a Comment