Tuesday 15 November 2011

Beautifying in the Cold

As Marissa of The Boot and {av} of {long distance loving} have both posted their winter/cold weather beauty routine, I thought (especially since I'm lacking with a post idea for today) I'd share my beautifying tips. There aren't a lot, but here's what I use:






At night, I normally take a shower, it's usually my 2nd one of the day. I like to be clean.
    1. After having a nice clean face, I dab some Clinique Emergency Relief acne spot treatment on if I have any major issues.
   2. Once I've successfully treated a pimple, I slather some Aquaphor onto my cheeks, lips, and tip end of my nose. I have a very dry nose people! This stuff is my absolute favorite drugstore purchase. If you don't have any, get some.






In the morning, once again, after showering (it's all this running--it makes me gross), I get all prepped for the day. I put on sunscreen, makeup, and hope for the best.
  1. I use Eucerin's Daily Protection sunscreen. It's lightweight, smells like sunscreen which makes me feel like I'm going to the beach, and is fragrance free. Wins.
  2. The I use Clinique's  Line Smoothing Concealer. Why is it line smoothing? Well, that's because it's the only one that's light enough to cover my beautiful dark allergy circles. It works like a charm.
  3. I don't do green or purple or blue eye shadow. I think I look silly in anything but neutrals. I love love love Clinique's Eye Shadow Duo in Like Mink.
  4. Mascara. It has to not mess with my contacts and make my eyelashes amazing. Clinique's High Impact mascara does those things. It also comes in a sparkly tube.
  I could probably do ads for Clinique. I'm a makeup snob, and won't use anything else for fear of hives. My allergies are intense. Also, I forget to put on blush a majority of the time. I'm not even sure why I have any.





My purse essentials:
   1. Nivea Essential Care lip balm.
   2. Revlon Super Lustrous Creme in Love That Pink
   3. Vaseline tin.

No comments:

Post a Comment