Tuesday 8 November 2011

A proper British night.

Oh Guy Fawkes, everyone always thinks of the 5th of November as anything from V for Vendetta. Wrong people! Wrong!! It's about the real person Guy Fawkes who plotted to blow up Parliament. Nowadays, the people of Britain celebrate his infamous plot by burning his effigy and setting off fireworks. It's all good fun, and the twirly whirly curly whirly fireworks are the best! I did manage to take some pictures before I put my camera in my bag, and when I realised that there was an amazing photograph moment I yanked my camera out and lost half my batteries. Really, I wouldn't expect anything less from myself.
I was there, and I'm even in this picture. But sadly, the flash wasn't flashing properly. 


The fireworks guys setting them off. 


Someone else's sparkler. 



No comments:

Post a Comment