Sunday 1 April 2012

Life News!

   Last Saturday, I applied for the Disney College Program on a whim. (If you love Disney, and have always wanted to wear those super flattering pants, you can apply here.)


   I had my first interview, it was online, and was told that I had a follow-up.

   My follow-up was on Wednesday. I talked and talked and talked. I was friendly and happy and like a Disney dream. When my interview was over, I was told that I could know as soon as the next day about whether or not I got in.

   Well, on Friday afternoon, I got my email. It was this:






   At this point, I wanted to jump up and down and sing from the hill tops! Sadly, there are no hill tops to be found in my hometown or in Jacksonville, which is where I was when I found out this news. 

   Now, I've completed all the steps, and I will be a happy cast member at Disney World come August! 

1 comment: