Sunday 1 April 2012

Spring Wish List

   As the spring time weather has already hit here in Georgia, I figured it was time for me to think of all the possible things I can spend the funds that UGA pays me on. These things are completely necessary.

1. New glasses. I've had the pair I'm wearing now for nearly a year. I love them, but I think it's time for smaller frames. I've had my eye on the Colton pair from Warby Parker. The best thing about Warby Parker is that they give a pair of glasses to someone in need when any pair is purchased. Which is great! And it makes me think that buying another pair of glasses is totally worth it!


 2. Books. I read a lot. With these habits, I tend to re-read what I already own. Which means not moving along with my goal for this year. Luckily, there's only 2 books left in the series I'm reading, and they're only $10 each. A steal! 



   3. Sunglasses. I have a lot of colorful pairs, but I'm saving up for a pair of Ray Bans to wear at Disney in a normal non-orange or pink color.

Yes, these look colorful and they are, but they're also more natural than orange.

   4. Hair color. This is going down this week, so no need to wait! The rest of this list though is on hold. 

1 comment: