Friday 20 April 2012

Lately

It's been a busy few weeks around these parts. These parts being Georgia. As I never really am in one place for too long. Though most of my time is spent in Athens at work and occasionally even in class. I've been keeping busy with:

Running. Still training up for that 10k in July!

Reading. I'm working on making it through as many new to me books as I can. So far I'm at 7. Which feels like I'm slacking. Don't worry though, with summer right around the corner (2 weeks!!), I'll be back in the crazy reading saddle again. I've got quite the list the work through.

Learning. Studying is really taking up too much of my time. I've got 4 more tests left this year, and I am ready to be done with them so that I can focus on things that are important. Like reading Neil Gaiman books or any books with plot lines that are pretty impossible.

Window shopping. I like to look around online and check out all the things that I need. Like purses, shoes, new glasses, shades, and dresses. Window shopping, saving me money because I need funds for my upcoming trip to NOLA and the Red Stick (Baton Rouge for you non-French speakers).

Also, I found this awesome thing at my house this morning:

They make Peeps you can't eat! Amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment