Sunday 22 January 2012

A Fresh Idea

    I've spent a lot of time recently working on an excel spreadsheet of all the books I've read since high school. I'm not even up to 200 yet, and I am thoroughly disappointed in myself. I have got to stop re-reading so many books, and read some new ones instead! To work on that, I'm going to start doing posts on what I've previously read that's on my chart and hasn't been posted here. It'll be a pseudo-library feature. Except I don't loan my books out, and chances are high that I'll talk about Harry Potter a lot. Along with Lord of the Rings, and The Hobbit of course. Now, I'm going to think about what book or books I should post about first.

2 comments:

  1. An old acquaintance from an old church vlogs and blogs about books. She's actually gotten fairly popular on YouTube from what I understand. Maybe you'll enjoy her: http://elizziebooks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried Goodreads? Instead of making your own Excel sheet, www.goodreads.com will easily track all your books for you. You can rate them, review them, categorize them, make a list of books to read, etc. I am completely obsessed with the site - it's like my new Facebook haha. Friend me if you decide to join - I'm always up for some new book suggestions. :)

    ReplyDelete