Wednesday 4 January 2012

12th Day of Christmas--My book wishlist

  On the 12th day of Christmas, which is tomorrow, you're supposed to get a ton of stuff from your true love.

   On the 12th day around these parts I'll be lunching with an old friend. Packing some stuff. And thinking of books that I absolutely need. And if these books aren't out yet, I've got them marked on my iCal so I can run to my local bookstore and buy it. Nerd alert!!

  To mark the occassion of the Magi making it to Bethlehem to meet baby Jesus, I made a list of books that I will most likely be purchasing once work kicks back up.


  In no particular order:


   1. The Hunger Games trilogy. I've read them all, but I would love to own them all. I like to re-read. A lot. In fact, I'm thinking of starting off 2012 with a reading of Harry Potter.

via


     2. Hush Hush Saga. I've read these also. I'm pretty sure that I have read every single book on this list. Or all the ones that came before it.

via

    3. A Discovery of Witches, and it's sequel. I read it this past fall. It was the best book I read last fall, and I read a lot of books last fall. 

via

    4. Abandon. This was great. I love things based on Greek myths. They make me smile. Its sequel is coming out in May, so I have plenty of time to save up. 

via
 
    5. Across the Universe. This book was weird. But I think it's worth owning. And its sequel should be just as good. 

via
 
 

   


1 comment:

  1. omg the hunger games is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO amazing

    ReplyDelete