Wednesday 28 September 2011

Quick Notes

First off, I have another book post to write, but it'll take me a while to write. Mainly because I am busy with cooking and running and such. Also I'm busy with thinking of what to write. The last book I read was kind of intense, so I'm thinking over it.

Secondly, there was a dorm dinner tonight. It was pretty fun. And by fun I mean, I talked to a lovely boy. He's from Indiana. He also likes my food. Sadly, I forgot to get his name. The next time I'm at the gate, I'll ask.

Thirdly, is that even a word? Thirdly, I'm having a fabulous time not worrying about whether or not I've over worn this outfit. Luckily, this is a new shirt, so it's impossible for me to have over worn it, yet.

Fourthly (I'm pretty confident that it's not a word, but I'm not fussed), this has been an awesome week, and it's only Wednesday!


This is quite possible the best boat I've ever seen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment