Saturday 24 September 2011

Songs for the Week

     I happily borrowed this idea from my friend Delaney, and she too thinks it's a brilliant idea. I have to say, that girl is smart. So here's a list of songs I'm loving, and that you too should learn to love. Are they all chart toppers this week? Maybe a few, but some are oldies.


 1. Called Out in the Dark-Snow Patrol


 2. She Makes Me Wanna- JLS


 3. Stay Awake- Example


 4. What Makes You Beautiful- One Direction


 5. The Lazy Song- Bruno Mars


 6. I Gave You All- Mumford and Sons


     Some people do lists in 10, I do lists in whatever number suits my fancy. Thus six songs for your listening pleasure. I could have done a seventh, but Sunday is for resting, not music listening. Only joking, listen to Ben Folds on Sunday.
     So when should you listen to these songs? Personally, I try to get them in as many times a day as possible. If you cannot do that, then I recommend an ipod so you can listen while doing other things. If you have an ipod, and still cannot listen several times a day, then it's time to redo your priorities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment