Wednesday 8 February 2012

Running

Running. I have really gotten into it. I love it. I love it much more than my fat ankle.

My fat ankle is a lovely thing. It used to be a regular non-fat ankle. Until, I found that stairs are not my friends. At all. So, when I fell down the stairs and heard sounds come from my ankle that should not happen at all, all I could think, besides a singular 4 letter word, was that this ankle is going to be fat as all get out forever!

Happily, my ankle is not this fat anymore. If it was, I would be depressed.


Now, several months later, my ankle is still fat. Though, it's not as fat as it used to be, it is still bigger than Aunt Marge after Harry made her float away.

There she goes. Only to be popped by the Ministry later. via

Back to my ankle issues. It needs some support and love from an ankle brace. I need to find an ankle brace though. One that doesn't look like it can't give my ankle the love it needs. One that isn't more than $20. One that isn't super obvious that I'm wearing it. One that is light enough for me to run in comfortably. The search is on. Do you have any suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment