Friday 24 February 2012

2012 To Do

Some people made their resolutions in December, and now it's almost March and they have given up on those resolutions. I have not made resolutions, because I like to keep my expectations low. That way, it looks like I never give up. It's how I roll. So, in celebration of others giving up, I made a list of things that have to happen this year, or in the near future.

1. Bonaroo. Radiohead will be there. And though I don't like camping or being dirty, I would risk it to go to Bonaroo. And besides, there's loads of beer to be had.


2. See Snow Patrol in person. Does this mean going to a concert? Well, I don't plan on seeing them on the streets of Athens. But if they do come to Athens, I will happily volunteer to show them around, and take them for fro yo.


3. Graduate! This is a tall order, but should happen. This December. The day The Hobbit comes out. 


  Is 3 too few? Nah, is it bad that 2 of them are musical endeavors? Never. The only way this list could be improved would be if there was a Harry Potter thing on this list. 


No comments:

Post a Comment