Thursday 9 February 2012

Dresses

   I've been watching a lot of New Girl. It's hilarious. Schmidt makes the show! I loved his rant on wet towels, and Nick's wondering at who washes towels? Or showers? Hilarity!

   In my watching of this show, I've learned two things. One, that damp towels are upsetting. Two, that wearing dresses and or skirts every day is cool.



  Jess gives me hope that I can wear a dress or skirt every day without seeming too dressed up. 

  Now comes my dilemma: I picked out 2 dresses from Modcloth. They are both adorable. Easy to remix. And fun. Super fun. But, I can only get one. And then return to Target for their new adorable spring dresses


   Here's Target's dress that I will be returning for, but in not blue because I already have the blue one. 


  And here are the Modcloth selections, whose photos won't show up in anything bigger than tiny-sized. :( 

  1   and   2


     

1 comment: