Wednesday 22 February 2012

Books!

   My books, that I had shipped with snail-speed shipping, arrived today! I got Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace (which was far longer than I anticipated, but it means I'll be busy for at least a weekend), The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach, and The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith. I'm excited to read all of these! Especially considering I spent a lot of my paycheck on these. I say I always have money for books and shoes. I have my priorities sorted. I think that the rest of the world should get in line for my book about how to have your life figured out. It'll be out before I kick the bucket for sure.



      



  Also, chances are high that I'll write a novel before I actually write a book about how to live life properly. Which reminds me, I had a crazy dream that would be amazing as a book. So naturally, I made an outline for it, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment