Wednesday 14 March 2012

Spring Breakin'

  Ahh spring break. I love it so much, that I might do it again next week!


  I've been keeping busy this spring break. I traveled down to Florida, not a long trip from my house (~40 miles to the border), made some pie (not from scratch, but I have to celebrate Pi Day properly), and started planning an exciting event for next year! 


   As of right now though, all I have on the brain is reading. I'm currently reading The Art of Fielding, which is beautifully written. I can't wait to finish it and see what happens! No spoilers if you've read it!


  But in true nerd style, I've got all these pulled up:





   Here's the links to all the above tabs:



  And yes, these tabs are from the same lovely blogger. 

  My to read list can be found here. If you want to know what I've read that is here



No comments:

Post a Comment