Monday 12 December 2011

Ridiculous Facebook About Me- 2

  This ridiculous Facebook 'about me' is for my dear sister-in-law Sara.

    I have 6 boys and 1 girl who's due to make her appearance in January. Sometimes I wonder why I haven't started my children's Olympian training. I need those boys to be in tip top shape, so that they can beat Michael Phelps in the 2016 Olympics.
My life goal is to be the best monkfish fisher in the whole world. Those little fish are so cute! Here's a picture:


   Aren't they beauties? My other life goal is to be a sea monkey farmer. I loved my son Benny's so much that I've found my true life calling. Those little creatures are the best things ever!
  In my free time, I like to look for antique linens. I'm not sure when that started. I also enjoy being a lady who lunches. I especially like to eat dessert. It's the greatest part of a meal.
   I also like to fall asleep on the couch about 9pm. But it's ok to do that, because I get up early and do mommy stuff all day.
   One day, I hope to learn all there is to know about legos, pokemon, and excel.

No comments:

Post a Comment