Friday 9 December 2011

One Week Left in England

   I have one week left of my extended stay in England. I want to say it seems like just yesterday that I got here, but honestly I think that time only goes as fast as you think and I want to think that time passes slowly. That and it feels like it's been ages since I hugged my sweet puppy Stella.


Stella is always happy. And lazy.
   And then when I think of Stella, I think about how she ate one of my sandals one time, and then I think about my shoes that I miss. Ahh shoes, that I haven't worn in months! It'll be like getting a whole new shoe closet! And then there's all those clothes I haven't worn in months. A whole new closet! Yes!

   So what will I do with this week left here? I'll eat British food--mainly clotted cream--cuddle my nephews, and hang out with my people. And then be sad on Thursday night, because getting on planes makes me sad. I love to pack and travel, but I hate to go. Hopefully August will be here in no time so I can see all my people soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment